Why Stay with Us?
Caloundra is one of the most relaxing places to holiday and enjoy the Queensland sunshine. Our guests come from all over Australia and overseas and many return each year.
- Across the road from Happy Valley Park and Bulcock Beach
- 5 minute walk to Kings Beach
- Short walk to cafes, restaurants, shopping and bars
- 1 block away from the Bulcock Street Sunday Markets
- A well-equipped fishing area 10 minutes walk along the Boardwalk, great fun for kids young and old
- Across the street from the Bus Terminal, with buses taking you to the rest of the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane
- 20 minutes drive to many local attractions including Australia Zoo, Underwater World and the Big Pineapple
Located overlooking Happy Valley, Bulcock Beach Caloundra
Drive from Brisbane airport in just over 1 hour or from Maroochydore airport in approximately 30 minutes. Take the M1 motorway from Brisbane or Sunshine Coast motorway from Maroochydore then follow Caloundra road to Bulcock St, turn right onto the ocean Esplanade & drive East until you see us. Click here for a map
One of the Best Ocean Boardwalks on the East Coast
Relax, leave the car behind and walk everywhere. Located in the heart of Caloundra, across the road is Happy Valley park, a local Surfing beach and one of the best ocean boardwalks on the East Coast.
Walk to Kings Beach
Go left on the boardwalk to Kings Beach, the most popular patrolled swimming beach in Caloundra. Soak up the leisurely sunshine in the park at Kings or enjoy the cafes, playground and waterpark fountains with the kids.